After you register at planmypost.com, our relationship with you will be governed by the Terms of Service. We don’t want to confuse you with legal terms, so we did our best to make Plan My Post Terms of Service clear and understandable.
Rights and responsibilities of the service
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you trust our professionalism and may use planmypost.com. In our turn, we shall ensure adequate protection of user information, including personal data, from any unauthorized access and disclosure.
• Being a tool for work, planmypost.com service shall not be liable for any direct, consequential, accidental, and unintentional damages including loss of goodwill.
• The management of planmypost.com shall not be liable for any content on the User's pages published using the service and for suspension of its social network accounts.
• The management of the planmypost.com service may unilaterally suspend the User’s access to the service without prior notice.
• The management of the planmypost.com service may limit the service's functionality without prior notice.
• You may cancel your Plan My Post paid account at any time but you won't be issued a refund (unless it's legally required).
• When amending these Terms, the planmypost.com service shall be entitled, but not required, to notify you.
• In the event of Plan My Post's closure, no refund will be made.
Rights and responsibilities of the user
• The User may use all features of the planmypost.com service, and provide suggestions on the improvement of the service’s tools.
• The User shall not use the service to publish any illegal, offensive, pornographic, or hate content.
• The User shall be solely liable for all matters related to intellectual property rights for published content.
• The User shall be personally and legally liable for all content published using the service planmypost.com.
• Your suggestions regarding the service are always welcome. So if you have any questions or ideas related to the work of planmypost.com, we will be happy to receive them at email@example.com or via our online support chat.
• Plan My Post has the right to block/delete a user without a refund if the user's actions are considered as spam.
Your suggestions regarding the service are always welcome. So, if you have any questions or ideas related to the work of planmypost.com, we will be happy to receive them at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online support chat.